Our only showroom is located in Greenville, SC. This is also where all of our mattresses are manufactured. We do ship nationwide for free.
Greenville Flagship Showroom
333 N Pleasantburg Dr.
Greenville, SC 29607
Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
Local orders (within 50 miles of our Greenville, SC location)
- These are scheduled with you and delivered by our very own team. This is FREE service and includes us setting up your order and taking away your old mattress and box springs if needed.
- We ship mattress only orders via FedEx Ground and they are delivered to your front door. We send tracking as soon as they leave our facility (typically within 1 to 4 business days)
- **Orders that include an ES Power Base or are oversized for FedEx will ship via LTL Freight. The freight company will contact you with a delivery window and they will perform a curbside delivery. You will be responsible for bringing the items into your house.
Need White Glove Delivery, but you are not local?
- If you need a White Glove Delivery we have this option available nationwide. Please contact 866-244-0898 for a quote. A White Glove Delivery can include delivery, setup, and takeaway of your old mattress & box springs/foundation.
The DUO Comfort comes with a 5 Year Warranty. Why only 5 years? The truth is, most people sleep on their beds uncomfortably for far too long. The support is still there, but the comfort is gone. This is because comfort layers take all of the abuse and need to be replaced more often. The DUO Comfort can be refreshed on demand, while the DUO Support continues to perform and comes with a 10 Year Warranty.
At Engineered Sleep we are realist and we design mattress products and create policies with common sense in mind.
We craft each mattress one by one, the old fashioned way. Your brand new mattress should ship within 1 to 4 business days from the order being placed. Custom orders typically ship in 4 to 7 business days.
Transit time after shipment is approximately 2 - 5 business days. On average from the time of order until the time you receive your mattress is just under 1.5 weeks.
We can rush orders if requested!
Our "100 Night Sleep Trial" is designed to give you ample time to experience the comfort and quality of our mattresses in your own sleep environment. Here are the details:
- Duration: The sleep trial lasts for 100 nights from the date of delivery. We believe this extended period allows you to fully adjust to your new mattress and determine if it meets your sleep needs.
- Risk-free trial: During the 100-night period, you have the freedom to sleep on the mattress and assess its comfort, support, and overall suitability for your preferences. We want you to feel confident in your purchase decision.
- Flexibility: If, at any point during the trial, you find that the mattress doesn't meet your expectations, you have options. You can initiate a return for a full refund or with our Duo Mattress you can do ONE Comfort Exchange. We want you to find the perfect mattress for a restful night's sleep.
- Return process: Should you decide to return the mattress, simply reach out to our customer service team. We will guide you through the return process, which may involve scheduling a pickup ($125 Pick Up Fee) or providing instructions for donation in some cases. Rest assured, we aim to make the return process as hassle-free as possible.
- Refund/Exchange: Upon receipt of the returned mattress, we will process your refund promptly. If you opt for an exchange, our team will assist you in selecting a different model that aligns with your sleep preferences. Please note that any price differences between the original and exchanged mattress may apply.
- Condition of the mattress: We understand that the trial involves using the mattress, and normal wear is expected. However, to be eligible for a return or exchange, the mattress must be in reasonably good condition and free from significant damage or stains.
Our "100 Night Sleep Trial" is designed to prioritize your satisfaction and ensure you find the perfect mattress for a rejuvenating sleep experience. We believe in the quality of our products, and this trial allows you to experience firsthand, risk free.
Our mattresses are specifically designed to minimize motion transfer and provide you with an uninterrupted sleep experience. Here's how they achieve excellent motion isolation.
We carefully select high-quality materials such as latex, memory foam and individually pocketed coils. These materials work in harmony to absorb and dampen movements, preventing them from spreading across the mattress surface.
We understand the importance of a good night's sleep, especially when sharing a bed with a partner. Our mattresses are designed to prioritize your comfort and minimize disruptions caused by motion transfer. If you have any further questions or need more information, please reach out to our customer support team. We are here to assist you in finding the perfect mattress for your needs.
No, our mattresses are designed to minimize or eliminate off-gassing. We understand the importance of creating a healthy sleep environment and prioritize using materials and manufacturing processes that minimize the release of VOCs and other harmful chemicals.
How do we ensure that our mattresses do not off-gas?
We achieve low or no off-gassing by employing several strategies:
- Material Selection: We carefully choose materials that have undergone rigorous testing for low VOC emissions and are certified to meet stringent industry standards.
- Certifications: Our mattresses often hold certifications such as CertiPUR-US® or similar certifications that ensure the absence of harmful substances.
- Manufacturing Processes: Our manufacturing facilities follow strict protocols to minimize chemical exposure and promote air quality control during production.
Q: Will there be any odors when I unbox a new mattress?
It is possible to experience some faint odors when unboxing a new mattress, especially if it has been compressed and packaged tightly. However, any initial odors should dissipate within a short period.
If you have further questions or concerns about off-gassing or mattress safety, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We are committed to providing you with a mattress that prioritizes your well-being and a restful night's sleep.
No, our mattresses are specifically designed to sleep cool and promote temperature regulation for a comfortable sleep experience.
How do latex and organic cotton contribute to cooling?
Latex and organic cotton are materials that offer excellent breathability and heat dissipation, helping to create a cooler sleep surface.
Why is latex a good choice for a cool sleeping experience?
Latex is known for its natural breathability and heat regulation properties. It allows air to circulate freely, preventing the build-up of heat and moisture that can lead to discomfort and overheating during sleep.
Does the organic cotton cover contribute to a cooler sleep environment?
Yes, the organic cotton cover used in our mattresses enhances breathability and promotes airflow. It acts as a natural barrier, allowing heat to escape and maintaining a cooler surface for a more comfortable sleep.
Will the cooling properties of latex and organic cotton diminish over time?
No, the cooling benefits of latex and organic cotton are inherent properties that do not degrade over time. You can rely on their cooling capabilities throughout the lifespan of your mattress.
Can I still enjoy the cooling benefits if I have a preference for a plush or firm mattress?
Absolutely! Our mattresses are available in a variety of comfort levels, including plush and firm options. Regardless of the firmness you choose, the cooling properties of latex and organic cotton remain intact.
Are latex and organic cotton materials hypoallergenic?
Yes, both latex and organic cotton are naturally hypoallergenic materials. They are resistant to dust mites, mold, and mildew, making them ideal choices for individuals with allergies or sensitivities.
Are there any additional measures taken to enhance cooling in your mattresses?
Yes, in addition to latex and organic cotton, our mattresses often incorporate other cooling technologies such as ventilated foam layers or open-cell memory foam. These features further enhance airflow and dissipate heat, contributing to a cooler sleep environment. Please note that memory foam will sleep warmer than latex, even when enhanced with any cooling technology available.
If you have more questions or require further information about the cooling properties of our mattresses, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. We want to ensure that you have a comfortable and refreshing sleep experience.
In most cases, you can use your existing box spring or bed frame with our mattresses. However, it is important to consider a few factors to ensure optimal support and compatibility.
What should I consider when using my existing box spring with your mattress?
If you have a traditional innerspring mattress or a hybrid mattress, using a box spring can provide additional support and enhance the overall feel of your bed. However, please ensure that your box spring is in good condition, without any sagging or damage, as it may affect the performance and durability of the mattress.
Are there any specific requirements for bed frames?
When using a bed frame, ensure that it provides adequate support and stability for the size and weight of the mattress. For larger mattresses, such as queen or king sizes, additional center support or a frame designed to accommodate their dimensions may be necessary.
Will using my existing box spring or bed frame affect the warranty of the mattress?
Using your existing box spring or bed frame generally does not void your mattress warranty - given that it is in "new" condition.
If you have further questions or need specific guidance regarding your box spring or bed frame compatibility, please reach out to our customer support team. We are here to assist you in making the best decision for a supportive and comfortable sleep setup.
Is there a break-in period for a brand new mattresses?
The break-in period for a new mattress is a common phenomenon observed with many mattress types. It refers to the initial period during which the mattress may undergo slight changes in comfort, feel, and support as it adjusts to your body and the sleep environment.
What happens during the break-in period?
During the break-in period, the materials within the mattress, such as foam or coils, may undergo minor adjustments. This allows them to conform more accurately to your body shape and weight, providing better support and optimal comfort over time.
Will my mattress feel uncomfortable during the break-in period?
It is possible to experience some changes in the mattress's initial feel and firmness during the break-in period. This is typically temporary and should gradually subside as the mattress adjusts and conforms to your body over time. It is important to be patient and allow the mattress to fully adapt before assessing its comfort level.
How can I help expedite the break-in process?
Rotate the mattress: If your mattress is flippable or allows for rotation, you can rotate it periodically to ensure even wear and pressure distribution.
Give it time: Consistently use the mattress for sleep, allowing your body's weight and movements to aid in the adaptation process.
If you have further questions or concerns about the break-in period or your mattress's performance, please reach out to our customer support team. We are here to address your inquiries and assist you in achieving a restful night's sleep.
We manufacture standard and custom size mattress options. Any shape, any size - we can make it.
Standard Mattress Sizes
- Twin - 38"x75"
- Twin XL - 38"x80"
- Full - 53"x75"
- Queen - 60"x80"
- King - 76" x 80"
- Cal-King - 72" x84"
RV Standard Mattress Sizes
- Three-Quarter - 48"x75"
- Short Queen - 60"x75"
- RV Short King - 72"x75"
- RV King - 72" x80"
Standard Oversize Mattress Sizes
- Wyoming King - 84" x84"
- Texas King - 80"x98"
- Alaskan King - 108"x108"
- Family Bed - 120"x80"
- Family Bed XL - 144"x84"
If you need a custom size mattress please give us a call at 866-244-0898.
The Fire Retardant materials that we utilize are inherent, natural products (Silica – which is the major constituent of sand and Rayon which is made from purified cellulose, primarily from wood pulp). The Fire Retardant threads that we use are a Kevlar product.
We been making quality mattresses in Greenville, South Carolina, USA since 1931. The bar was set high by the generations before us and today we strive to manufacture excellent mattress products for all of our amazing customers.